Support the Oregon ACC Education Foundation
At the 2007 Annual Councilors’ Meeting, the Chapter Council agreed that the creation of an Education Charitable Foundation that focused on supporting cardiovascular education and provided funding for quality cardiovascular initiatives would be a strategic opportunity for our growing Chapter. By a unanimous vote, the Council agreed to form the ‘Oregon Chapter American College of Cardiology Education Foundation’. The Foundation is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) Charitable Foundation - TAX ID # is 20-5915188 and all contributions are tax deductible and will assist in broadening the reach of the educational programs provided by the Oregon Chapter of the ACC.
Donating to the ACC Oregon Chapter Education Foundation is simple:
1) Donate online. Following completion of a few simple questions, you will be transferred to a payment page.
2) Print this page and complete the form and mail with your contribution to:
Oregon Chapter American College of Cardiology Education Foundation
c/o Oregon Chapter of the ACC
PO Box 55424
Portland, OR 97238
Please accept my donation to the Oregon Chapter American College of Cardiology Education Foundation:
__ $ 100.00 __ $ 250.00 __ $ 500.00 __ $ 1,000.00 __ $ 2,500.00 Other __________
City______________________ State___________________ Zip______________________
Here are some thoughts from the ACC Chapter Governor Sanjiv Kaul....and Foundation Contributor!
1) After decreasing mortality from cardiovascular disease 25 % over the last 20 years, we MUST continue to learn how to further improve care. The foundation will support these educational dreams.
2) The foundation can support efforts in Oregon to include appropriateness criteria in healthcare delivery, as we face changes in our healthcare system, through community education and inclusion of our voice in systems reform.
3) The foundation will support unparalleled statewide initiatives in leading Oregon to a best care position for ACS and Stroke.
4) The foundation will enable cardiovascular leadership in the development of chronic management of heart failure and coronary artery disease across payers, hospitals, primary care and specialty care for novel innovation in excellence in cardiovascular care.